Sage 200 Dynamics 365 Connector
Instantly integrate your sales cycle with Sage 200.
Our connector for Sage 200 automatically copies invoices from Dynamics 365 without any re-typing. Customers and products are pulled over and VAT calculated with customer and invoice balances and product stock levels tracked in CRM.
Our billing module is included in the Sage 200 pricing giving you access to tax calculation, PDF creation and emailing of invoices, payment processing and credit notes as well as invoice automation for creating hundreds of invoices from your billing events with standard CRM workflow.
Please contact us for pricing information for Sage 200.
Watch the Video
The video below demonstrates the Sage 200 Connector uploading an invoice from Dynamics 365.
- Improve efficiency and scale your business.
- Upload hundreds or thousands of invoices automatically into Sage 200.
- 100% Accurate - no more data entry errors.
- Get the best of both worlds - great customer communication and accurate finance monitoring.
- Includes our Billing module for automation with recurring invoices and PDF production as well as credit notes, purchasing and payment gateways.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Connector for Sage 200 has the following functionality:
- Data migration.
- Copy Invoices and Credit Notes from CRM into the accounting package.
- Either way synchronisation of Customers and Products.
- Calculation of VAT – including EU and Worldwide Tax.
- Outstanding Invoice amounts are tracked in CRM.
- Customer Balances and Credit Limits are tracked in CRM.
- Product stock quantities are tracked in CRM.
- Create Purchase Orders directly from the Invoice item.
- Support for nominal and tracking codes .
In addition, the Billing module supports:
- Multi-company so you can connect to more than one accounting database.
- Recurring or subscription Invoices.
- Automated invoices from custom entities.
- Automation of purchases and payments with workflow.
- Create invoices as PDF documents and email out via CRM.
- Integration with Payment Gateways.
Want to know more?
Sign up here or email email@example.com or contact us with your requirements and we can often integrate your accounting system with Dynamics 365 CRM within 24 hours. For complex requirements please consult your CRM Reseller or get in touch about our consultancy and implementation service.
At Redware we also offer:
- Reseller options where we work alongside your reseller for implementation and support.
- Complex billing and direct debit solutions.
- Credit Control add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to set credit guidelines for UK, EU, and USA businesses.
- Consultancy to implement your billing and accounting functionality within Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Software Development and Consultancy services.